Get a free SecureAPlus Premium license for 2 years. The whitelisting solution provides additional proactive and cloud protection for your main antivirus.
SecureAPlus is a whitelist of cloud-checked applications and ClamAV antivirus to protect your computer against known and unknown threats. Compatible with other antiviruses, providing an additional level of security.
Anti-Virus protects your computer from known malware, while the whitelist and offline APEX engine provide proactive protection against unknown threats.
Unlike traditional antiviruses, SecureAPlus blocks any new and unknown malware on their first launch attempt, even if they try to avoid detection.
The “Universal Antivirus” component is a cloud-based antivirus that protects against malicious programs, such as rootkits, by scanning executable files (programs) with several antiviruses in the cloud. 12 anti-virus engines are used – Ahnlab, AVG, Avira, BitDefender, ClamWin, Emsisoft, ESET, McAfee, Microsoft Security Essentials, QuickHeal, Sophos, TotalDefense.
Offline engine APEX – antivirus scanning engine based on machine learning technology and artificial intelligence.
Thus, SecureAPlus can supplement the main antivirus installed in the system, providing users with an additional level of protection. This allows users to use SecureAPlus in conjunction with other antivirus software with real-time protection.
SecureAPlus Premium – free license
To obtain a free SecureAPlus Premium license for 2 years, follow these steps:
1. Download the program and install it on your computer.
2. In the main SecureAPlus window, go to the “Info and Licenses” > “Account” menu.
3. Create an account by selecting “Signup for a Free SecureAPlus Account”, or sign in using an existing account.
4. Enter the following promo code in the “Activation Code” field and click “Redeem”:
5. Your license will be upgraded to Premium. Restart the SecureAPlus application or restart your computer to see the changes.